VSS – Oscillation screenHigh-performance vibrating separators ensure optimum particle size separation
With our vibrating separators, you can separate sawmill residues such as wood chips, sawdust, wood shavings, bark or even substitute fuel into different grain sizes very efficiently. Up to 6 fractions can be separated. In particular, fines and overlengths can be screened out of high-quality fractions, thus increasing the value of the middle fractions. Our vibrating sifters consist of inclined circular vibrating screen boxes, which are self-supporting and suspended in a steel frame. The large oscillation range creates an optimal separation effect.
Advantages at a glance
- optimum cutting result due to acceleration and circulation of the material
- robust industrial design and long service life of all parts
- no product destruction
- subsequent change of fractions possible by changing the screen lining
- simple and quick maintenance, central lubrication optionally possible
- quick screen change device for maximum time saving during screen changes (optional)
- effective screen cleaning (optional)
Convince yourself of our flexibility in the implementation of your requirements.
Professional waste wood disposal by Vecoplan in a sawmill
For Holzindustrie Torgau (HIT), Vecoplan® has developed and implemented the ideal solution for sawmill disposal and subsequent handling of the material.
Which model suits your needs?
|Specification||VSS 1500||VSS 3000||VSS 6000||VSS 9000|
|Motor power||3 kW||4 kW||5,5 - 7,5 kW||7.5 - 11 kW|
|Screening capacity||22,5 m³/h||45 m³/h||90-150 m³/h||135-225 m³/h|