Which material can you clean in the Cleanic?
We realise the cleaning of polyolefines such as
The Cleanic offers the unique advantage that both post-consumer films and thin-walled rigid plastics can be cleaned.
The focus of the concept is on the increasing quality requirements of the recycling market. In close cooperation with a network of experts, we have developed a practical solution that meets the high demands of our customers and suits Vecoplan. A symbiosis from which you and we profit.
This is what our heart beats for
Conscious saving of water:
- Mechanical dry cleaning replaces conventional prewash
- Significant savings in the amount of waste water
- Improvement of the water quality of the process water
- Increase of the cleaning effect in the washing process
- Improvement of the quality of the recycled material
Conscious renunciation of thermal drying:
- Achievable residual moisture for film approx. 5-6 %, for hard plastics 2-3 %.
- Significant reduction in energy consumption
- Reduction of waste heat
Conscious water management:
- Separation between the caustic and process water cycles
- Connection of all wastewater generation points to the water treatment system
- Supply of clean process water to each cleaning component
- Increasing the retention time of the water in the process
Cleaning is more than washing
Our processing technology transforms used films and rigid plastics into extrudable high-quality flakes,
which are given a second life in the consumer goods, packaging and cosmetics industries.
In doing so, our concept deliberately deviates from conventional paths.
We swim against the tide in order to demonstrate and exploit new possibilities.
See for yourself.
You decide the degree of cleaning
In the Cleanic we work out with you individually which process steps are necessary
STEP 1 – Mechanical shredding
STEP 2 – Dry mechanical pre-cleaning
STEP 3 – Wet mechanical cleaning in several stages
STEP 4 – Mechanical drying