VKO - Chain conveyor with upper belt conveyingVecoplan upper trum conveyros type VKO transport your bulk materials trouble-free, even with excess lengths
The Vecoplan drag chain conveyor type VKO - 2 is a modular continuous conveyor for bulk transport, especially for bulk with large particle sizes or as evacuation conveyor. The conveying material is transported in the trough bottom by two endless running conveying chains with feed dogs. The chain return happens
below the conveying trough on low-wear and maintenance-free chain guide rails. The compact, self-supporting construction ensures low-wear transportation for large spans.
Advantages at a glance
- This type of drag chain conveyor is particularly suitable as a discharge conveyor, e.g. after discharge silos such as push / pull floors or loading and unloading conveyors.
- insensitive to overlenghts and impurities
- low space requirement, large climbing angles possible
- feeding possible at any point.
- energy efficient conveying
- low maintenance requirements
- simple, compact and robust design
- high availability
Convince yourself of our flexibility in the implementation of your requirements.
Which model suits your needs?
|Specification||VKO 700||VKO 800||VKO 850||VKO 1000||VKO 1050||VKO 1250||VKO 1450|
|Motor power||1,1 - 18,5 kW||1,5 - 18,5 kW||1,5 - 30 kW||1,5 - 18,5 kW||1,5 - 30 kW||1,5 - 30 kW||1,5 - 30 kW|
|Conveying capacity volume||57 m³/h||75 m³/h||140 m³/h||93 m³/h||186 m³/h||231 m³/h||276 m³/h|
|Total length||60 m||60 m||60 m||60 m||60 m||60 m||60 m|
|Clear width||670 mm||820 mm||850 mm||970 mm||1,050 mm||1,250 mm||1,450 mm|
|Maximum inclination||70 °||70 °||70 °||70 °||70 °||70 °||70 °|