VSR - Disc separatorHigh-performance and flexible screening solution for use in biomass and waste processing
With our disc separators you can separate overlengths from sorted and abrasive material, depending on the design. It can be used for the efficient screening of: Bark, green waste, wood or even dry stabilised material as well as household and commercial waste. Due to the segmental design, the screen length and capacity can be adapted to the specific capacity. The material is optimally fed via a horizontal conveyor belt.
Advantages at a glance
- High screening capacities with lowest energy consumption, low operating and maintenance costs
- Extremely reliable, hundreds of times in use
- Separation cuts between 30-500 mm can be selected according to task specifications
- Solid sectional steel construction with good accessibility for maintenance and inspection work
- Low maintenance due to automatic lubricators, central lubrication optionally available
- Flexible bearing of the wear-resistant discs to avoid blockades
- Optimally adapted shaft diameter as winding protection
Convince yourself of our flexibility in the implementation of your requirements.
Which model suits your needs?
|Specification||VSR 1000||VSR 1250|
|Motor power||3 kW||3 kW|