For the Bulgarian recycler Kaskada OOD we made the impossible come true: The reprocessing of film with the most difficult contaminants into high-purity granulates for profitable sales and usage! The VecoDyn washing and recycling system was fully assembled in just 10 days and since then it has been producing continuously and reliable.
REVOLUTIONARY FILM RECYCLING WITH VECODYN
VecoDyn is the profitable investment for recyclers. Why? Up to now no other washing and recycling technology on the market provides even almost comparable output qualities up to the high-purity, immediately recyclable granulates – despite lowest consumption of water and energy.
THE PROJECT REQUIRED:
• Building a functioning , efficient washing and recycling plant with high output quality
• Fast installation and commissioning
• Maximum efficiency due to the lowest water, energy and chemical use
SIZE REDUCTION UNIT
• V-ECO 1700
• Efficient shredding
• Compact design
• Outstanding performance
+ Incredible throughput rates
+ Extremly low operational costs
+ Highest availability
+ Consistant output quality
+ Low fines fraction (less losses)
+ Countless more benefits you cannot afford to ignore
= Proven rapid Return on Investment
MATERIAL PREPARATION UNIT
• Prepares the shredded material for the washing process
• Larger stones and metal pieces are rejected via floating / sink method
• Smaller stones and metal contaminations also sink and do not get in the downstream process
• Protects other VecoDyn modules reliably against damage
PLASTIC CLEANING UNIT
• Central element of the VecoDyn washing technology
• Based on a unique hydrodynamic process (water circulation + friction)
• Cleans even heavily soiled plastics reliably (e.g. removal of paper labels)
• Highest degree of purity at maximum energy efficiency
WATER TREATMENT UNIT
• Removes impurities and contaminant particles through two-stage flotation process from the process water
• Micro bubbles lead the particle to the surface for separation
• Provides purified process water for the modules PCU and FCU
• Significantly reduces fresh water needs of the entire process
THERMAL DRYING UNIT
• Ensuring the constant residual moisture content of the material as a high performance dryer
• Operated by electricity or gas
• Outstandingly maintainable unit
• Grants for reliable production process
Finally it is possible to wash and recycle contaminated plastics profitably. We have been waiting a long time for such an actually functioning technology. With VecoDyn we now have the solution for our film recycling that realizes a high adding value with an attractive return.
CEO of Kaskada OOD
FURTHER INTERESTING CASES
Where other shredders come up against their limits, V-ECO shows its technical advantages - for example with challenging big bag fibre material. One shredder for all plastic materials! Take advantage of lucrative shredding technology of the latest generation!
Case VVZ EN
Case VVZ EN
In Turkey, Vecoplan® installed a highly modern and extremely productive RDF processing plant for the waste recycler RDF Kontamine. Using the specialist RDF shredder VVZ 250T and two VEZ 2500 TT re-shredders, RDF Kontamine achieves an hourly output of 35 tonnes of fuel. The complete system is designed for optimum fuel quality and minimum operating costs for the supply of a cement works.
Case Retrofit EN
Case Retrofit EN
Upgrading the re-shredder VAZ 2500 T doubles throughput and delivers output material that is considerably more homogeneous with the same drive capacity.