VECOPLAN DEFIES THE CORONA CRISIS
WITH RELIABLE LIVE SERVICE
The spread of Covid-19 and the measures taken to contain it mean a state of emergency
with no end date yet foreseeable, and thus the virus presents us with new challenges every day.
Distance requirements, access and travel restrictions have a strong impact on the daily life of the global industry.
But even if public life is currently very restricted, we are there for you.
We keep you operational with our renowned live service.
FAST DIAGNOSIS TROUBLESHOOTING FROM A DISTANCE
Immediate help in times of long waiting times and travel restrictions
Our experts can access your machines directly via Remote Service and provide immediate support in diagnosing and eliminating faults. In this way, we ensure maximum availability of your system, consistent output quality and a long service life.
- Real-time fault detection, analysis and correction
- Live image transmission via webcam
- Clarification of complex issues via chat or video/phone conference
- Online availability of relevant data and documents
- Reminder function for upcoming service measures
- Machine/system requires Internet connection with outgoing port 443
- Corresponding hardware (IPC) must be available in the machine
* Vecoplan bonus promotion: License costs for the first year will be omitted. Online hours will be charged with 29,- € at 1/4 clock rate. The minimum term is 2 years. Promotion valid until 16.06.2020.
GLOBAL (PARTIAL) COMMISSIONING THROUGH SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
Professional integration of your machine even during the corona crisis
With our partial commissioning through secure remote access to your system, you benefit from savings in travel costs, rapid implementation and an integrated monitoring tool that guarantees you optimum output quality and increased profitability.
Vecoplan tool box:
- Includes all accessories for partial commissioning without personal presence
- incl. PC
- incl. 2 cameras
- Monitor and Internet connection
- Currently only available for single machines with outfeed and infeed belt
- Further requirements and costs must be checked individually for each case**
** Therefore, if you are interested, you must first contact Vecoplan. Our team will then discuss further procedures and prices with you personally. A subsequent visit is usually necessary to complete the entire commissioning process.
Our proven live service is the communication solution for (partial) commissioning as well as regular service of your machines and plants. With Vecoplan you have a partner by your side who is there for you 24/7.
Your advantages at a glance
- No risk of infection
- No delays due to legal restrictions
- Higher availability, minimized downtimes, fewer service calls
- Increasing the quality of work
Components of the Live Service
- Analysis Tool (remote access to control, frequency converter, control panel)
- Conference Center
- Maintenance Manager
- Service Report
- Alarm Manager
In addition to the live service, we can of course also help you via Microsoft Teams. The advantage of this is that you do not need to purchase a license and the use of the platform is intuitive. As an integrated all-round solution, Teams is a suitable communication channel that enables the exchange of data at any time and worldwide.
Contact the Vecoplan service hotline at +49 2661 62 67 888 to arrange an appointment. A Vecoplan employee will send you an appropriate invitation to your e-mail address. Simply use the link in it to join the meeting. Before doing so, download the free app to your mobile device. A service technician can go live to debug the device via the camera on the end device. The charge is 29 Euro/hour at ¼ hour clocking.
GETTING FAST TO THE RIGHT CONTACT AT VECOPLAN
Contact our service staff if you have questions about partial commissioning
or remote maintenance via Live Service or about Microsoft Teams.