The KKF 400/500/600-1K-U drag chain conveyor transports the material in the lower belt and has a central conveyor chain.
Benefits in brief
- Compact size
- Moving parts fully enclosed for maximum safety
- Feeding possible at virtually any position on the conveyor
- Motorised or pneumatic slides can be installed for unloading at preferred position
- Dustproof conveyance with closed cover
- Long service life
- Low maintenance
- Simple, compact and rugged design
- Easily replaceable, bolt-on wearing parts
Drag chain conveyors have an endless chain with feed dogs (cross ribs) which runs in a closed trough. This makes them suitable for transporting bulk materials. Depending on the design of the feed dogs and trough, material can be conveyed horizontally, on an incline or vertically. Bows can be installed allowing different conveyor sections to be combined.This makes them particularly suitable for use as discharge or distribution conveyors. Material can be conveyed in the lower run as well as the upper run.