As the service provider of this website we are bound by law to inform you about the purpose, scope and nature of collection and use of your personal data. In order for you to get a better idea of how and in what manner we collect, process and use data, we would like to give you an overview of the data processing. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
According to Sect. 3, para. 1 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) personal data means any information concerning the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable individual. In accordance with the current case law IP-addresses are also considered as personal data.
While visiting our website data will be collected, processed and used, for which reference to a person potentially cannot always be excluded. In order for the websites to be displayed correctly within your browser, the IP-address must be collected and stored. This address normally changes regularly so that we cannot create a personal reference from the IP-address ourselves. In specific cases (e.g. for so-called static IP-addresses) the creation of a personal reference, however, in exceptional circum-stances could theoretically be possible. However, as a service provider we are not interested in creat-ing a personal reference and will generally also not create such a reference.
Each time the user logs on to our website with his device (PC, mobile phone, etc.) the following particular data is stored:
- IP-address of the used device,
- operating system of the used device,
- browser version of the used device,
- name of the accessed file,
- date and time of the access.
Such data will only be used for statistical purposes and will not be analysed to create a specific per-sonal reference. Furthermore, the data will be used to enable the elimination of errors.
Furthermore, personal data will only then be stored, if you provide them to us on a voluntary basis, e.g. by using the contact-form, if you register for an event or for contract processing. Information about the purpose of the data collected will be provided by the corresponding input- and contact-forms.
The personal data that you provide us with by using our website or sending an e-mail (e.g. your name and your address or your e-mail-address) will only be used for our correspondence with you and will only be processed for the purpose you provided the data for.
Please note that unencrypted e-mails that are sent via the internet are not sufficiently protected against unauthorized third party access.
In case of applications and documents, which you want to send us via e-mail on your own initiative or as a response to a job offer, the security of the data during data transmission cannot be completely guaranteed. In general, an e-mail is technically not a safe way of communication. Therefore, we rec-ommend to use an encryption or to choose the postal channel for the transfer of confidential infor-mation and documents.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are little text files placed on your computer, to help us analyse how you use this website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will normally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States of America. In case of activation of the IP-anonymization on this website, Google will however shorten your IP-address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP-address will be first transferred to a server in the USA and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and for providing other services for the operator of this website relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP-Address transmitted by your browser in connection with Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data of Google. You can also reject the storage of cookies by accordingly adjusting the settings of your browser-software; however, we have to point out that in this case you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of our website. Furthermore, you can also prevent the collection of data (incl. your IP-address) created by the cookie and related to your use of this website and transmission to Google by downloading and installing the following Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for the user’s current web browser: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out-cookie will be placed, which will prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website:
deactivate Google Analytics
If you provide us with personal data, we will be happy to rectify or delete the stored data relating to your person according to your wishes and in accordance with sect. 35 BDSG unless statutory provi-sions provide otherwise. If a deletion of the data is not possible, the data will be blocked instead.
Personal data provided to us via our website will only be stored until it has served its purpose for which it was provided. As far as storage periods according to commercial and tax law must be re-spected, the storage period of certain data can extend up to 10 years.
Furthermore, the use of your e-mail-address, your telephone- and/or mobile phone-number as well as your fax-number for advertising purposes requires your individual consent. This consent can be given electronically or in writing when providing your data and you can revoke the consent granted in this respect at any time, with effect for the future.
According to sect. 34 BDSG you have the right to be informed about your personal data stored by us, the origin of the data and the purpose for which the data is gathered. We will be happy provide you with the information you wish for. Please send your written request to the data protection officer of the responsible authority (contact data stated below).
If you are not satisfied with the measures for data protection presented here or if you have any further questions regarding the collection, processing and/or use of your personal data, we would be delight-ed to hear from you. We will seek to answer your questions as soon as possible and to implement your suggestions.
We have designated a data protection supervisor – you can get in contact with this person via email datenschutz(at)vecoplan.de
- General information Vecoplan AG (hereinafter referred to as “Vecoplan”) has opened the website www.vecoplan.de for the personal information of its users. Vecoplan takes every reasonable effort to allow round-the-clock access to the website, seven days a week, except in circumstances beyond its control and subject to any downtimes and necessary maintenance operations of the website and services. Consequently, Vecoplan cannot guarantee the availability of the website and/or services, or reliability of the transmissions and performances in terms of response time and quality. Vecoplan’s responsibility cannot be invoked if the website cannot be accessed and/or the services cannot be used.
- Liability for content The information and recommendations on this website are provided in good faith. Vecoplan takes the greatest care and does its utmost to disseminate quality information on the website. However, Vecoplan cannot guarantee that the content is correct, complete and up to date. The use of the content of Vecoplan's websites takes place at the user’s own risk. According to Sect. 7 (1) of the German Telemedia Act (hereinafter referred to as “TMG”) as a service provider Vecoplan is responsible for the content of the website. According to Sect. 8, 9 and 10 of the TMG however concerning third party information that was transmitted or downloaded, Vecoplan is not obligated to monitor it or investigate circumstances that may suggest an unlawful activity. This is without prejudice to the obligation provided by the general law to remove or block information. A liability can only occur if Vecoplan has certain knowledge of a specific infringement of rights. As soon as Vecoplan becomes aware of such an infringement of rights, an immediate removal of such content will follow. Information on this website should not be considered as recommendation to use information, services, products, procedures, equipment or formulations at variance with a patent, copyright or registered trademark. Contributions that are especially marked represent the respective author’s individual opinion and do not necessarily reflect Vecoplan’s opinion. Vecoplan declines any express or implicit responsibility if the use of this information were to infringe a patent, copyright or registered trademark. The information and/or documents appearing on this website may be amended at any time, and may have been updated. In particular, they may have been updated between the time when the user downloads them and later reads them. The information is given for guidance alone and cannot be considered as a contractual offering by Vecoplan. Errors or omissions may occur. The mere use of Vecoplan’s website does not result in a contractual relationship between the user and Vecoplan. Access to the products and services presented on this website may be the subject of restrictions. The user must therefore ensure that the law of the country, in which the user connects to the internet authorises the access to this website.
- Liability for links This website contains links, which lead to external third party websites. A reference via hyperlink does also not constitute a recommendation of those websites or of the companies operating them or of their products by Vecoplan. Vecoplan has no influence on the content of these external websites. Therefore, it is not possible for Vecoplan to assume any liability for such content. The respective provider/operator of the corresponding websites is responsible for such content. Without specific indication Vecoplan may not reasonably be expected to examine the content of linked third party websites. As soon as knowledge of an infringement is gained, the respective link will be removed immediately.
- Legal validity of the exclusion of liability This exclusion of liability is to be considered as a part of Vecoplan's internet presence, from which a reference is made to this Legal Information. Should parts or individual formulations of this Legal Information not or no longer or not entirely be in accordance with the current legal situation the remaining parts of this exclusion of liability regarding content and validity shall remain unaffected.
- Intellectual Property The photographs, texts, slogans, drawings, images, videos, databases and any works included in this website are the property of Vecoplan or third parties that have granted Vecoplan the authorization for use. Third party content is the intellectual property of the respective third party and is protected by copyright. Without written consent of the respective creator or author the works or contents must not be reproduced, edited, distributed and used. Paper or data-processing reproductions, of said website and of the works reproduced there, are authorised subject to them being strictly reserved for personal use excluding any use for advertising and/or commercial and/or information purposes. As soon as Vecoplan becomes aware of an infringement of rights, an immediate removal of the respective content will follow. Except for the aforementioned provisions, any reproduction, representation, use or amendment, by whatever process and on whatever medium, of all or part of this website, or of all or part of the various works of which this website is formed, is strictly forbidden without having obtained Vecoplan's prior authorization. The name Vecoplan, the associated slogans, logos and graphical representations as well as the names of Vecoplan’s products must not be used without Vecoplan 's written authorization. Subject to these provisions, the user must neither copy nor alter or reproduce the information and elements appearing on this website in whatever manner. Furthermore, the user is not permitted to influence this website or act in a manner infringing the intellectual property rights of Vecoplan or third parties that have granted Vecoplan the authorization for use. Where it is not expressly authorized by Vecoplan’s General Terms and Conditions or these provisions, it is strictly forbidden to use an intellectual property right of Vecoplan or of a third party that has granted Vecoplan the authorization for use.
- Data protection If the user visits Vecoplan’s website information concerning the access (e.g. date, time and viewed websites) may be stored. This data does not involve any personal data. Such data is anonymised and is exclusively analysed for statistical reasons. A transfer to a third party – for commercial or non-commercial reasons – will not occur. This website may regularly be used without providing personal data. However, if such data (e.g. email address, postal address or name) has to be provided, the disclosure of such data by the user is made on an expressly voluntary basis. Any sharing of this data may only occur if the user has expressly agreed. Vecoplan points out that the transmission of data in the internet may be subject to security vulnerabilities. It is therefore possible that third parties may gain access to this data. Regarding this a complete protection is not possible. The use of contact data provided within in the scope of the Imprint or comparable data, such as postal address, telephone- or fax-number as well as email address, by third parties for marketing purposes of not expressly requested information, spam-emails or advertising is not allowed. In case of a violation of this prohibition Vecoplan reserves the right to take legal measures against it.
- Gender Equality The text and wording used by Vecoplan mostly uses only one gender form to make it more readable. Unaffected by this, all information and data of Vecoplan’s website refer to all genders.