A high standard of quality and timing is the basis for the successful and precise work of our experienced and worldwide-operating assembly supervisors and skilled fitters. Our competence, reliability and quality on site are particularly important in complex plant construction. Vecoplan customers can be assured with the assembly crew on site, the construction progress is constantly monitored and prompted, the complete documentation is prepared and all working and safety conditions are taken into account.
- Construction Site Management
- Specialised personnel
- Organisation of site set up and lifting devices
- Preparation of risk and hazard analysis
- Decades of assembly experience worldwide
- Safety and health coordination
- CE-compliant documentation
- All from one source
- Risk minimisation
- Securing investment and profitability
- Maximum operating safety
- Production and process optimisation
Planning, manufacturing, delivery, installation and commissioning of a complete chipper line including a complete preparation line with boiler feeding for a biomass heating plant with a throughput of 27.8 MW electrical.
Fuel: 85 % self-produced fresh wood chips, 15 % mix of used timber and saw mill waste
- Start of installation: 06.07.2017
- Scheduled duration max. 90 working days
- Approx. 4 weeks electrical installation
- Scheduled warm startup January 2018
- Mobile cranes with a crane class of up to 250 tons
- Telehandler 8 tons
- Roto Telehandler (360°) 5 tons
To implement this project more than 50 truckloads of material (simple distance Bad Marienberg – Kent approx. 700 km) are transported by land and sea (also through the Eurotunnel of the English channel).