Belt conveyor VFB-M3
The 3rd generation
The optimised Vecoplan flat belt conveyor VFB-M3 is a modular continuous conveyor for the transport of different bulk material.
Designed for maximum conveying capacity at continuous operation in conjunction with its high oil and grease resistant rubber sliding belt, and with the installation option for various systems for belt cleaning, safety and automatic operating, this Vecoplan flat belt conveyor is applicable for the transport of different material like wood, biomass, waste, metal, plastics, alternative fuel, etc.
Areas of application
- Sawmill waste management
- Used timber processing
- Biomass plants
- Alternative fuel (RDF) generation
- Domestic refuse processing
Benefits in brief
- Support and return rollers adjustable and removable from one specified side
- Winding protection on drive shaft
- Fast and easy adjustment of belt tension
- Equipped with automatic speed selector, optionally available with slope control and emergency pull wire switch
- Optimised access for cleaning and maintenance
- Assembly requires neither welding nor any special tools
- Conveying widths from 650 mm up to 1,400 mm
- Conveying speed up to 1.8 m/sec.
- Inclination up to 35°
- Low-wear sealing strips to conveyor belt
- Easy implementation into the plant by segmental design