- location: Vecoplan AG Bad Marienberg
- career level: Professional Job
Would you like to develop professionally and make the world a little bit better in the process?
As a pioneer and leading international specialist in residue processing and recycling technologies, we offer you every opportunity to do so.
Help us to inspire customers worldwide with pioneering machines and systems.
- Structured processing and resolution of international customer complaints
- Sustainable elimination of defects with the knowledge gained from the complaint processing
- Processing of internal deviations
- Advancing the CIP by deriving sustainable corrective actions, Identification of potentials and support of the departments during implementation
- Participation in the continuous revision of company processes
- Technician or engineer, alternatively preferably with commercial training and very good technical understanding
- Professional experience in quality assurance as well as a corresponding qualification
- Solid knowledge of the common methods and tools of quality assurance
- Very good written and oral communication
- Routine handling of the common office tools and the current digital communication tools
- Good written and spoken English, other languages an advantage
- Ideally a qualification as a quality auditor
Look forward to
- A comprehensive induction
- Respect, friendliness, openness in dealing with each other
- First-class social benefits and working conditions
- Further training through internal and external courses
- An interesting job in a growing company