- location: Bad Marienberg
- career level: Professional Job
Would you like to develop professionally and make the world a little bit better in the process?
As a pioneer and leading international specialist in residue processing and recycling technologies, we offer you every opportunity to do so. Help us to inspire customers worldwide with pioneering machines and systems.
Helfen Sie uns, Kunden weltweit mit wegweisenden Maschinen und Anlagen zu begeistern.
- Responsibility for the control engineering part of the commissioning- of shredding and processing plants
- Optimization and further development of machine technology
- Carrying out plant commissioning
- Programming of control systems in TIA Portal and/or Simatic Step 7
- Extension and adaptation of existing control systems
- Technician apprenticeship in the field of electrical engineering, automation technology or a comparable qualification.
- Confident handling of Siemens TIA Portal and/or Simatic Step 7
- Independent, self-initiated and customer-oriented working style
- High degree of reliability and willingness to learn
- Enjoy teamwork and interactive communication
- Good English in speaking and writing, other languages are an advantage
- Experience with visualization systems and drive technology
- Commissioning experience
- Worldwide willingness/suitability to travel
Look forward to
- A comprehensive induction
- Respect, friendliness, openness in dealing with each other
- First-class social benefits and working conditions
- Further training through internal and external courses
- An interesting job in a growing company