- location: Vecoplan AG Bad Marienberg
- career level: Professional Job
- application deadline:
Would you like to develop professionally and make the world a little bit better in the process?
As a pioneer and leading international specialist in residue processing and recycling technologies, we offer you every opportunity to do so.
Help us to inspire customers worldwide with pioneering machines and systems.
- Professional design of circuit diagrams for electrical controls of machines and plants by means of E-CAD software (WSCAD Suite X)
- Active participation in new developments
- Independent planning and integration of electrical components to be installed
- Creation of parts lists and articles in the ERP system
- Elaboration of assembly and contract documents
- Electrical engineering apprenticeship with further training as a technician in the field of electrical engineering
- Experienced handling of E-CAD software (ideally WS-CAD Suite X)
- Good knowledge of the relevant standards
- High level of initiative
- Process-oriented, structured way of working
- Ability to work in a team and convincing communication skills
- Fluent communication in German and English, other languages are desirable
Look forward to
- A comprehensive induction
- Respect, friendliness, openness in dealing with each other
- First-class social benefits and working conditions
- Further training through internal and external courses
- An interesting job in a growing company