- location: Vecoplan AG Bad Marienberg
- career level: Professional Job
Would you like to develop professionally and make the world a little bit better in the process?
As a pioneer and leading international specialist in residue processing and recycling technologies, we offer you every opportunity to do so.
Help us to inspire customers worldwide with pioneering machines and systems.
- Set-up and operation of CNC-controlled machines
- Independent programming or modification of existing programmes
- Measuring and testing workpieces and documenting the results
- Independent execution of tool settings
- Monitoring of the production process
- Quality control and quality assurance
- Completed apprenticeship as a CNC cutting machine operator, industrial mechanic or comparable apprenticeship
- Profound knowledge of control systems (Heidenhain and / or Siemens)
- Secure implementation of construction drawings
- Independent work and distinctive quality awareness
- Willingness to work in two shifts
Look forward to
- A comprehensive induction
- Respect, friendliness, openness in dealing with each other
- First-class social benefits and working conditions
- Further training through internal and external courses
- An interesting job in a growing company