VKU - Chain conveyor with lower belt conveyingThe Vecoplan chain conveyors offer different possibilities for material transport
Our Vecoplan drag chain conveyor type VKU is a modular continuous conveyor for bulk transport. Depending on the design, the material is conveyed by one or two endless conveyor chains with feed dogs on the trough bottom. The chain returns happens above on low-wear and maintenance-free chain guide rails. The compact, closed, self-supporting construction ensures low-wear transportation for large spans.
Advantages at a glance
- low space requirement, large climbing angles possible
- closed system, thus operationally safe and low dust
- feeding possible at any point. Unloading can be freely selected by mounting motorized or pneumatic ram.
- energy efficient conveying
- low maintenance
- simple, compact and robust design
- high availability
- easily replacable wear parts due to screwed design