VRF - Pipe conveyorThe Vecoplan pipe belt conveyor system enables clean and quiet transport over long distances
With the VRF series of pipe belt conveyors, we offer a transport system for almost all types of bulk materials.
In various designs and pipe diameters, materials such as substitute fuel from industrial waste or used tyres, biomass or even sawdust can be transported very efficiently and quietly. High availability is always at the centre of the solution.The special advantage: the conveyors are particularly good at bridging long distances and also cope with inclines without any problems. The use of an air cushion underneath the conveyor belt reduces the friction to a minimum and enables an extremely high conveying capacity with very low drive power.
Advantages at a glance
- Developed for the efficient conveying of bulk materials over long distances
- Conveying distances of more than 450 m in one operation are possible
- Support distances up to max. 75 m
- Specific drive power approx. 1 kW/10 m (depending on material, conveying capacity and incline)
- Low-noise and low-dust conveying due to a belt run in a closed tube
- Simple pre-assembly on the ground
- No foot traffic concept required